1. For Scent-Sational wash, place a few drops of your favorite EO onto a small piece of terry cloth and toss into the clothes dryer while drying. Alternatively, add 5 drops of EO to 1/4-cup fabric softener or water and place in the center cup of the wash
2. Revive potpourri by adding a few drops of EO.
3. Freshen air by adding a few drops of EO to water in a spray bottle and spray.
4. Add a few drops of EO to a pan of water and simmer on a stove or in a potpourri pot.
5. For a scented candle, place a drop or two of EO into the hot wax as the candle burns.
6. Eliminate household cooking odors, add a few drops of Clove oil to a simmering pan of water.
7. For tired, aching muscles or arthritis, mix 1-drop Cajuput, Sage, and Basil oil to 30 drops vegetable oil and use as a massage oil.
8. Ease headache pain by rubbing a drop of Rosemary/ Lavender oil onto the back of your neck.
9. Blend your own massage oil by adding 3 drops of your favorite EO to 1 oz. Jojoba or other skin-nourishing vegetable oil.
10. For fresher smelling carpets, add 10 drops of EO to a box of cornstarch or baking soda, mix well, let set for a day or two and then sprinkle over the carpets in your home. Let set for an hour or more, than vacuum.
11. To make a natural flea collar, saturate a short piece of cord or soft rope with Pennyroyal or Tea Tree oil, roll up in a handkerchief and tie loosely around the animal’s neck.
12. Smelly feet or shoes can be remedied by either dropping a few drops of Geranium EO directly into the shoes or by placing a cotton ball dabbed with a few drops of Lemon oil into the shoes. Athlete’s foot? Tea tree oil is great.
13. Household odors? Put a few drops of your favorite EO on a cotton ball and place in your vacuum cleaner bag. Lemon and Pine are nice; Rose Geranium helps with doggy odor.
14. To fragrance your kitchen cabinets and drawers, place a food scent EO dabbed on a cotton ball in an inconspicuous corner.
15. Are mice a problem? Place several drops of Peppermint oil on cotton balls and place them in problem locations.
16. Scent the bathroom by placing oil-scented cotton balls in inconspicuous places or sprinkle oils directly onto silk or dried flower arrangements or wreaths.
17. To promote healing, apply 1 or 2 drops true Lavender oil and Tea Tree oil directly to cuts, scrapes or scratches.
18. Homemade soaps are pleasant and offer therapeutic effects when scented with EOs. Use Spirit Soaps that contain pure aromatics.
19. Home-made sachets are more fragrant when EOs is blended with the flowers and herbs.
20. Scent an entire room, set a calming or uplifting mood. Use a drop of EO on a radiator, scent ring, or light bulb. Do not put EO in the socket.
21. For “scentual” hand washables, use a few drops of your favorite EO or blend in the final rinse water.
22. Anise oil has been used by anglers for years to cover up the human scent that scares the fish away. Use a drop or two on the fingertips and hands before baiting up.
23. Create your own personal essence! EOs and blends make wonderful perfumes. Add 25 drops to 1 oz. perfume alcohol. Let age two weeks before using.
24. To dispel mosquitoes and other picnic or Bar-B-Q pests, drop a few drops of Citronella OR Eucalyptus citriodora oil in the melted wax of a candle or place a few drops on the Bar-B-Q’s hot coals.
25. Eliminate a troublesome wart by directly applying 1 drop of Lemon or Moroccan Blue Artemis EO to it. Apply daily until the wart is gone.
26. Rosemary and Basil promote alertness and stimulate memory. Inhale occasionally during long car trips and while reading or studying.
27. Selling your home? Fragrance sells! Fill the kitchen with the aroma of spices, such as Clove, Cinnamon and Vanilla by simmering a few drops of Cinnamon or Nutmeg EO. Create a warm, cheerful, inviting mood by sprinkling Geranium oil throughout your home. Add Cinnamon or Lemon oil to furniture polish and wipe down the wood.
28. Create a lovely, aromatic art piece by adding EOs to papier-mâché.
29. Infuse bookmarks and stationary with EOs. Use a few drops on paper, place in a sealed plastic bag & leave overnight to infuse the aroma. Send only good news on the perfumed letter.
30. To make gifts such as neck pillows or padded and decorative hangers more memorable put a couple of drops of EO on them before giving them as gifts.
31. Overindulge last night? EOs of Juniper, Fennel, Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary and Lemon help soften the effects of a hangover. Make your own blend of these oils and use a total of 6-8 drops in a bath.
32. For a wonderfully scented wood fire, use EOs of Vetivert, Cypress, Atlas Cedarwood, Frankincense and Myrrh. Drop approximately 2-3 drops of oil or blend of your choice on a dried log and allow time for the oil to soak in before putting the log on the fire.
33. Flies and moths dislike Lavandin oil. Sprinkle in on the outside of your window frames.
34. For restful sleep, place 1 or 2 drops of sleep enhancing oils, such as Chamomile, Lavender, Neroli, Marjoram or Hops on your pillow before retiring.
35. When moving to a new home, first use a water spray containing your favorite EO and change the odorous environment to your own. Do this for several days until it begins to feel like your own space.
36. Ideal scents for the bedroom are Roman Chamomile, Geranium, Lavender or Lemon.
37. Make your own copper polish. Add 1 drop of Lemon EO to a soft cloth and gently buff.
38. When washing out the fridge, freezer or oven, add 1 drop of Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Mandarin or Orange EO to the final rinse water.
39. For burns or scalds, drop Tea Tree oil directly onto the affected area.
40. To aid digestion and relieve an upset stomach - place 1 drop of Peppermint oil in 1/2 glass of water and
41. To relieve teething pain in children, use 1-drop Chamomile oil on a washcloth wrapped ice cube.
42. To cool the body in summer and protect it in the winter, add 6-8 drops of Eucalyptus oil in the bath
43. To bring out a radiant glow in your skin, add 1 drop Geranium oil to your facial moisturizer.
44. For thicker hair, or to promote growth, place 1 or 2 drops of Rosemary on your hair brush before brushing.
45. When flu is going around add a few drops of Thyme to your diffuser or simmer in a pan on the stove.
46. To bring fever down, sponge the body with cool water to which 1 drop each Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Lavender oils have been added.
47. Create a better work environment. Lavender creates a calm, tranquil atmosphere while Grapefruit stimulates the senses and clears up stale air.
48. Alleviate anxiety and depression. Blend Geranium, Lavender & Bergamot, and use in a diffuser or add 6-8 drops of this blend to the bath.
49. A wonderful massage blend for babies is one drop Roman Chamomile, 1 drop Lavender, 1 drop Geranium diluted in 2 Tablespoons Sweet Almond Oil.
50. Headaches? Rub the back of the neck with 1-drop Peppermint oil diluted in 1-teaspoon vegetable oil.
51. Perfume! Make a blend of 20 drops Neroli + 10 drops Lemon + 5 drops of Patchouli. Umm, yum. Age for 2 weeks; add an equal amount of high-proof alcohol. Age again and use.
For More resources visit http://www.fitnessclub4u.com and http://mymarketingsecrets.net